It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 pm 

Hi Dear Developers ...
First Thank You for this really amazing software ! Thank you !

A. General , User Interface and Tools :
- Random List Saver ( In Every Random Generator Window Can Save All Generations In To A Folder in *.Chaos , *.Chp = Plattes , *.Chs = Shaders , *.Chp = Potistions , *.Chl = Selectors)
- Preset Manager ( Like First Request )
- Save A Thumb Image With Chaos File
- Auto Save As ... ( Example : If we press Ctrl + Shift + S and our saved file be File.chaos It makes File_001.chaos or If file be File000001.Chaos It Makes File000002.chaos file . )

B. World Editor :

- ( Bug ) When I Delete One Of Worlds Iterators Software Crashes
- ( Bug ) When I Change Type Of Worlds Transforms After Opening A Save Software Crashes
- More Control On Parameters And Assigning ( Noise Controller )
- A Custom Transform Type Desginer ( Example : We can make a faractal from a Mask Image Or Vector or A 3D Object )
* Note * : It's Very Usefull To Make A Logo , Text , 3D Object And .... For Every Work !

- Layer Editor and Blending Methods ( Additive , Soft Light , Multiply , Color Dodge , Burn Dodge )
- Add Some Method To Make New Algorithm ( Transform Type ) By User ( Exper. , Fourmola , Curves , Script And ...)
- Move Or Duplicate Iterators And Transforms To Another By Dragging
- Lock / Unlock And Hide / Unhide The Iterators
- Solo Mode For Every Layer Of Transforms And Iterators

C. Platte And Shadering :
- Import And Export Plattes And Shaders
- Image Bitmap Clamp Importer
- Texture to Platte Importing

D. Animation Editor :
- Curve Editor For Animation Track
- Delete , Move , Duplicate For Keys
- Animation Controller Keys ( Stop - Playe - Next Frame And etc. )

E. Rendering And Export:

- Export and Render World Layer By Layer To PSD
- Render Pass Like Speed , Vector Speed , Lighting , Z-Depth , Normal , Sampling , UV Coord and ...
- Multi Camera For Save Some Position Of Camera

Forgive my temerity ...

Best Regards ,
Mike

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:30 pm 

Hiya! A few questions on bugs. Which version you are currently using? As far as i know, some of those have been already fixed in the latest 1.5.2, which is avaliable here on the form =)

Add Some Method To Make New Algorithm: this is currently avaliable. You may check a bit more on .dll plugins.

Also, wonder if you could explain better some parts, ex "More Control On Parameters And Assigning", maybe with some examples.

Anyways, I am not a dev to give a dev oppinion, but as a user, it is definitely great to see some new and different oppinions =) Some of the suggestions sound very interesting, although very different from my own workflow =D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 pm 

Hi dear tatasz , Sorry for this long time !

I'm using 1.5.2 .
Which dll plugin ? I found just a blacklist of plugins =)
If you meant to write a plugin ... I'm not a programmer =(

I meant we have some controller for animation , like a spinner , Noise controller , or ... for example
we have two Generator , we link Parameter 1 To Parameter 2 , when we change parameter 1 , it changes parameter 2 with a Type of controller like x2 *2 -2 random Noise Ease In Ease Off

Thank you for answering , I can't understand "although very different from my own workflow" for my pour language :(

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:55 pm 

Plugins: http://chaoticafractals.com/manual/gett ... is_plugins
Well, at any setup, i guess creating new transforms will require some minimal programming knowledge =(

Hmmm "More Control On Parameters And Assigning". So, for example, when you say "noise controller" you mean including a degree of randomization (for example, instead of moving an affine 2 points, we would move it some random amount between 1 and 2)?

Workflow - not a matter of language really =) Just hard to explain... When i create my art, i do things quite differently from you, so some of the suggestions make me curious about how and why people would use that - which is actually great =D

Offline Profile