It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Suggestions/Features
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:46 am 

Hello there!

I just discoverd Chaotica and Im having soo much fun with it, so cool and amazed by the creative result I get out of it!
Apologies in advance if the question has been posted already. however, just came to mind some features/suggestion that I think would be nice to have!

- Option do enable and disable Iterators (and all their sub selection), maybe with a simple shortcut.This I think will help to quickly see what is going before and after.

- Transform browser : Would be also easier to read the name of the transformation along with the mini picture (right now only picture and no description).

- Option to use keyboard arrows to quickly increase or decrease the input value, can be also click on the filed value and be able to move the value up and down scrolling my mouse, this will give a faster and more interactive result of what is going on in my viewport.

- How to build custom transformation from scratch?Possible?Like I would like to use my own pattern or graphic element to feed the transformation itself.

This is what came to my mind for now, any thought?

Cheers!
Comoema

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Suggestions/Features
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:50 am 

" Transform browser : Would be also easier to read the name of the transformation along with the mini picture (right now only picture and no description)."

Done for next build.

Offline Profile