It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:12 pm 

I love that you can set tension options. However, especially for the end points, it's driving me absolutely bonkers to go back and remember to change the tension on each and every part of each and every transform.

99.999% of the time, I'm making animated loops. The default tension always puts curves at the beginning and end (which causes a looped animation look like it's speeding up and slowing down). Almost every time, I have to go back on the left side and change Right tension to 1 and Left tension to 0. Then I have to go to the end of the animation and do Left tension to 1 and Right tension to 0....for every single animated part of every single transform. Not only does it take forever, but I wind up having to do it all over again since I inevitably miss one or more tension settings.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you just offer a single universal button that can adjust all tension settings at the beginning and end points without having to do each one individually?

There's rarely a time I want, by default, for my looped animations to speed up and slow down. Rather, I'd almost always want a smooth loop.

Just one big universal button that would change all left tensions to 0,1 and all right tensions to 1,0 would be incredible.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-04-06 111033.png
Screenshot 2023-04-06 111033.png [ 8.06 KiB | Viewed 13646 times ]
Offline Profile