It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lost license issue
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:58 am 

Ok so I've owned and used chaotica for years now, I was running version 1.5.2 and I had the full paid licence. on a whim I decided to look and see if there was any updates because I have been getting back into making fractal art, after seeing there was a chaotica 2 beta I downloaded it to a separate install location and after launching it I saw that it was still under the free license so I tried copying my license key from my old install but it said verification failed. I thought it was maybe because I copied the wrong text box and replaced the text with the other box on the license tab and that also failed to register.

My issue now is that when I load my original install it is now saying that is an unregistered copy and I am back to using the free version. This is very upsetting because I was gifted the full license by my mom years ago and I'm not sure she has the email from all the way back then.

Is there a support email, or any moderators who could help me get in contact with someone about recovering my license I have the license key minus the first part of the text with the email, and name but I can send that information as proof its my license key.

please if anyone knows who to contact or how to help let me know. I've been using this program for over 5 years and it hurts to lose the ability to keep creating with this program

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Lost license issue
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:03 pm 

Try emailing support@indigorenderer.com. They may have the original order information.

Offline Profile