It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:01 am 

@Nick

With all the updates you've made to the user transforms system, does it support subfolders? i'd like to use git to manage my code changes and having subfolders would help a great deal with that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:11 am 

Pugnacious wrote:
@Nick

With all the updates you've made to the user transforms system, does it support subfolders? i'd like to use git to manage my code changes and having subfolders would help a great deal with that.

Yes it does.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:12 am 

orange_wedge wrote:
Is it possible to use the same Chaotica License on 2 computers, both of which are mine?
Thanks.

You can if you use online licensing: https://www.chaoticafractals.com/manual ... -licensing

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:43 pm 

I have just ordered and payed for the Studio version using my MacBook Pro.
But the license key I get is still for the iMac (for which I've bought the HD 2 version a while ago).

I tried the link my account to this licensing page.
And I tried to reset the key, which resulted in a "rest pending" message without saying, how long this might take.

Dietmar

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 pm 

Nick wrote:

CooL!.. not seen before. (Already saw the tab in C's licensing menu but paid not much attention to it.)

I'd assume this Lic-type requires an online connection every time (at least) when starting the app?.. or even permanent while using Chaotica?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:46 am 

maXemaeLean wrote:
Nick wrote:

CooL!.. not seen before. (Already saw the tab in C's licensing menu but paid not much attention to it.)

I'd assume this Lic-type requires an online connection every time (at least) when starting the app?.. or even permanent while using Chaotica?

Yeah you need a permanent connection (checks every X minutes)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:05 am 

Nick wrote:
Yeah you need a permanent connection (checks every X minutes)

Thank you very much for this info! :) .. so it is nothing for me.

I'd assume that both license-types wouldn't work side-by-side, would they?

In case of Chaotica it's imo less a topic anyway, cause more than one licenses are actually quite 'affordable'. But I currently also consider seriously to grab Indigo as well (you guys really! seem to have a hand for rendereninges that produce very! precious results :D ) and - as far as I've seen - it's the same kind of licensing there. (But yeah, this isn't the right place to discuss this .. it's just to mention ..)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:42 am 

Nick wrote:
mjkl wrote:
Hello. I'm getting a verification error with my Studio license.

Hi, Send an email to billing@glaretechnologies.com or request a reset via your order page and we can get this sorted.

I'm also being asked for my info and it's blocking me for some reason.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:02 am 

Where are the preset files on Mac? I saved a preset but nothing happens when I try to open the presets folder, or apply the preset. Additionally since then I have started getting fairly frequent crashes when selecting transforms from the Transform Browser, and the error log says:

Checking for copying of presets...
Copying presets...
Error: checkCopyPresetsFromDist(): Failed to open dir '/Applications/Chaotica.app/Contents/MacOS/presets': No such file or directory

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:19 am 

Hi,
I'm having 2 issues.
Every time I open the software "for the first time" (seams to happen if it's closed for a +30min time period) some of the settings are default and I can't mess with any of the editor windows.

2nd issue is every time I open the software, all of my editing windows graphs are black. I have to maximize the windows on my first monitor to reveal the pre-affines/curves (doesn't work if do it on my second one).

I specify that I'm working with 2 monitors and my editor windows are on my second monitor

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next