It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 pm 

Nick wrote:
DoctorChaos wrote:
In the last several versions, it has become soooo difficult for me to use my mouse to lock onto an Iterator -- either the rotate or move option . Clicking to get the rotate option is a wee bit easier but it's still tough. I find myself spending half the time highlight and clicking all over an Iterator just to get command of it. Apparently the size of the area that the mouse can lock onto is very, very tiny....and once you hover over it, the tiniest mouse movement seems to make you lose lock. Surely there's an easier, more precise way. It takes several times longer now that in distant previous versions.

Hi DoctorChaos,
Are you using multiple monitors?

Just chiming in: I'm having a similar trouble with the Beta. Win 10 64bit, multiple monitors (two identical 1920x1200 HD monitors.)

In World Editor mode. It seems that my mouse click is registering, but below the actual clicked location. I am able to click/drag the controls if I click about 1/2 inch above the desired control. Sometimes this will resolve itself if I quit and restart the application, but not consistently.

Otherwise, awesome program!

-Z

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:37 am 

zippy731 wrote:
Nick wrote:
DoctorChaos wrote:
In the last several versions, it has become soooo difficult for me to use my mouse to lock onto an Iterator -- either the rotate or move option . Clicking to get the rotate option is a wee bit easier but it's still tough. I find myself spending half the time highlight and clicking all over an Iterator just to get command of it. Apparently the size of the area that the mouse can lock onto is very, very tiny....and once you hover over it, the tiniest mouse movement seems to make you lose lock. Surely there's an easier, more precise way. It takes several times longer now that in distant previous versions.

Hi DoctorChaos,
Are you using multiple monitors?

Just chiming in: I'm having a similar trouble with the Beta. Win 10 64bit, multiple monitors (two identical 1920x1200 HD monitors.)

In World Editor mode. It seems that my mouse click is registering, but below the actual clicked location. I am able to click/drag the controls if I click about 1/2 inch above the desired control. Sometimes this will resolve itself if I quit and restart the application, but not consistently.

Otherwise, awesome program!

-Z

Ok yes, I just fixed/worked around this bug, will put out a new release soon. (this evening)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:02 am 

Nick wrote:
Ok yes, I just fixed/worked around this bug, will put out a new release soon. (this evening)

Excellent! I'll watch for the update, and will let you know what I see. Thanks!

Offline Profile